The BEST clinically-proven integrative approach to getting pregnant, staying pregnant & having a healthy baby, now.
- Are you so ready to have a baby and it’s not happening as quickly as you’d like?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with the sea of information available on the internet about fertility? Wondering who to trust? And if you really need to eat a cup of sunflower seeds a day? (The answer is no, by the way)
- Are you wondering what is going on with your hormones, or if you are even ovulating?
- Maybe you’ve been told IVF/IUI are your only options and you’re not sure if you’re ready for that? Or you are starting IVF/IUI and you want to do everything possible for the best outcome.
You are not alone. And, you are in the right place.
The Path to Optimal Fertility Course is your opportunity to
optimize your vitality and fertility
finally get pregnant, stay pregnant and have a healthy baby
I’ve helped hundreds of women who have struggled with infertility to finally have a baby.
I’ve seen it all and have personally gone through the devastation of pregnancy loss, hormonal struggles, secondary infertility and had a “geriatric pregnancy”. I get it.
As a Board-Certified Fertility Specialist, Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese medicine, and Ayurvedic practitioner, with decades of experience in OB/GYN, I’ve got your back.
I’m also the author of Yoga Mama, Yoga Baby; Ayurveda and Yoga for a Healthy Pregnancy and Birth, and best of all, a mom of two.
And that’s why I created this course. I’ve seen too many women and couples struggle with fertility. They do not know where to begin or who to trust, and end up feel frustrated and hopeless.
I’ve seen far too many get random (and incorrect) information off the internet and social media. Enough!
Too many women lose hope in the strength, potential and mystery of their body while trying to conceive.
And so many ride an emotional roller coaster, month after month of trying, unfruitfully.
I can help you put on the breaks and finally feel in control of your health and fertility and have a baby.
I’ll give you the tools I’ve used over and over again in my practice to help folks finally have a baby. These methods have been clinically proven to be successful and are backed by Eastern medicine and current research.
Introducing The Path to Optimal Fertility.
The Path to Optimal Fertility is your complete guide to optimize your health and fertility and get pregnant, now.
It is a comprehensive self-paced course, based on Eastern wisdom and modern science. The Path to Optimal Fertility will give you the all the tools you need to discover the root causes of your infertility and the step-by-step solutions to have a baby.
Imagine six months from now, you:
- have a positive pregnancy test
- a baby bump
- are picking out newborn clothes (and they are oh so cute!)
Imagine one year from now:
- finally holding your baby in your arms
- enjoying the newborn smell
- feeling complete as a family
I’m excited to share this knowledge with you!I’m trusted and recommended by OB/GYN doctors, Reproductive Endocrinologists, and Fertility Clinics.
I’m part of a small group of skilled Chinese medicine clinicians and educated researchers who contribute to the current body of knowledge with cutting edge innovations and integrative, evidence based care in reproductive medicine. (ABORM)
I’ve been in field of integrative women’s health for over twenty years.
I’ve developed a unique blend of Eastern Medicine and Evidenced Based Medicine to help you get to the root cause of your fertility challenges with solutions.
I’m 100% committed to excellence and helping you fulfill your dream of becoming a mom and growing your family.
I’ve seen everything presented in this course work time and time again!
This course is for you if:You’re ready to get pregnant now
You want expert guidance from someone who knows what works
You want to start a family in the future
You’ve suffered from miscarriage(s) or second trimester losses
You’ve already tried IVF or IUI and have had failed cycles
You are going to start IVF or IUI and want to optimize your health for the best outcomes
Your AMH level is low
Your labs look normal and you’re not sure why you’re still not pregnant
You are not sure if you’re ovulating
You have other reproductive concerns that may be impeding your fertility
You’re ready to be empowered to feel vibrantly healthy
You are excited to take an active role in your health and wellness and are committed to making some changes in your day-to-day living
This course is not for you if:You do not want to learn about your body and how to optimize your wellness and fertility
You don’t want to make any changes to your diet or lifestyle
You are looking for one pill to fix the problem
It is possible with the right tools and guidance from an experienced expert with proven success.
“Working with Margo helped me manifest my destiny in becoming a mother.“
“Before, I struggled with fertility and PCOS. For years I was unable to convince naturally; it was exhausting and deteriorating over time. When I first visited Margo, she took the time to listen to my needs, struggles, and lifestyle. Margo customized a treatment plan specific to my goal of conceiving naturally and managing my PCOS. I was committed to her treatment plan. Margo explored other aspects including supplements, dietary suggestions, and other herbal remedies.”
“Thanks to Margo and her amazing care. Margo has a wealth of not only knowledge and experience, but care and understanding in helping anyone on their fertility journey. Margo is truly a miracle worker and changed my life!” – S.G.
“Margo is a wonderful practitioner – knowledgeable, kind, and professional. We had been trying to conceive for over three years and after just two months of Margo’s holistic interventions I was pregnant and our beautiful baby was born in July. During my pregnancy I also went to Margo for nausea, swelling in my legs, lower back pain, exhaustion, etc. I am truly thankful for her.” – J.L.
“I am so thankful that I came to Margo at Wild Rose Medicine last year as she has truly changed my life for the better. We struggled with infertility, were going through IVF and had multiple unexplained miscarriages over the years. I started seeing Margo weekly as part of my IVF treatment leading to an egg retrieval and after a few months we had a successful retrieval resulting in a great quality embryo which led to a successful embryo transfer (again with regular sessions with Margo leading up to it) and now I am so grateful to say this baby stuck and I am almost 20 weeks pregnant! I truly believe this success is directly related to my treatments with her – that is the only part of our protocol that changed between multiple losses and unsuccessful retrievals and our success.”
“I always felt like I was getting the best care….I cannot recommend Margo/Wild Rose any more highly – she is the absolute best!!”
“It has been such a blessing to work with Margo. She has dramatically improved my life. Margo is kind, professional, provides comprehensive care, and is totally dedicated to health. I appreciate Margo’s evidence-based and holistic approach to wellness. She addresses each body system separately as well as collaboratively to ensure my entire body is supported. I cannot say enough good things about working with Margo and would highly recommend her services!” – L.M.
The Path to Optimal Fertility is a step-by-step self-paced program where you will be walked through all the key pieces of health to optimize for your fertility.
You will receive a blend of videos, downloads, charts, and other supportive tools to help you along the way. Every module is backed by current evidenced based research with studies cited throughout the course.
The Path to Optimal Fertility then gives you the steps to take action, at home, to restore health, balance hormones, boost fertility, get pregnant and carry a baby to term. It’s time to finally understand your body, get answers and take actions to control of your health.
Here is what to expect from each module and its benefits:
MODULE 1: Fertility Rhythms
- The intricate workings of the female body are a true wonder. You’ll learn about the lunar cycle, your hormones, the menstrual cycle (from an Eastern and Western perspective), charting and what it all means related to your fertility. You’ll learn multiple ways to track ovulation and how to maximize intercourse timing. You also receive acupressure practices for each phase of your cycle to practice at home to balance hormones and boost your fertility.
- Understating your body is an essential step to improve your fertility, to conceive and deliver a baby. Many women don’t understand these fundamental aspects and miss their windows of opportunity each month. It really is the first step to getting pregnant now!
MODULE 2: Fertility Boosting Diet
- Dietary choices are essential for boosting fertility and are directly in your control. A fertility boosting diet is supported by current research with demonstrated outcomes to improve egg quality, ovulation, ovarian reserves (in women of advanced maternal age), as well as improve oocyte maturation and embryo implantation.
- This module covers key dietary aspects to boost fertility. You’ll learn general foods and specific nutrients to make sure to include daily and what to avoid. You will be guided and empowered to make great choices every day to boost your fertility through diet.
- Bonuses include a fertility forward shopping checklist and a sample weekly meal plan with recipes!
MODULE 3: Healthy Fertile Lifestyle
- This module covers all aspects of creating a healthy fertile lifestyle from identifying endocrine disruptors, essentials of exercise, stress reduction, and mind/body practices. Endocrine disruptors have been proven to negatively impact both female and male reproductive systems. You’ll learn how spot them and replace them with safer and healthier alternatives. You’ll learn how to focus on other key aspects of your lifestyle to make you as fertile and relaxed as possible, with guided meditations and visualizations. And it’s all backed by research that’s been shown to improve fertility.
- You’ll come away with all tools you need to optimize your lifestyle for vibrant health, peace of mind and fertility.
MODULE 4: Fertility Lab Testing
- Lab testing covers key labs to test related to your fertility, especially ones that may not be in your traditional set of labs. I’ll cover what they are and why they are important to your fertility.
- These labs are essential because they can help identify KEY imbalances and other factors that may be impacting your fertility. It is extremely useful information.
- Knowledge is power! You will know which tests to ask (or push for) if you are not conceiving easily.
MODULE 5: Traditional Chinese Medicine Infertility
- This module begins the basics about Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and then covers the main patterns of fertility imbalances. You will learn how to identify them from several angles and how to restore health and fertility with additional dietary and lifestyle suggestions and acupressure protocols to do at home.
- This module will provide tools to bring your body into balance, restore health and fertility. TCM often succeeds in its treatments of fertility when other systems have failed.
MODULE 6: Men’s Corner
- Male factor accounts for almost 50% of fertility challenges. We need to support the men! This module focuses on men’s health and fertility. I’ll cover diet and lifestyle to support all aspects of male fertility, which supplements to use, TCM fertility patterns and an acupressure protocol.
- Remember it takes two to tango!
MODULE 7: Optimizing IVF/IUI
- Going through IVF or IUI can be a very stressful, taxing and expensive process. You’ll be deeply supported on all levels for the best possible outcomes.
- This module offers extra support to your body, mind and spirit while going through in-vitro fertilization (IVF) or intra-uterine insemination (IUI). I’ll cover how to create an optimal uterine lining to prepare for your fetal embryo transfer (FET) or intra-interine insemination (IUI), diet and lifestyle and acupressure protocols for different phases of IVF. I’ll also go over how to keep stress down and your spirits up.
Join the Wait List
And there’s more:
Boosting Egg Quality
- This bonus is for both natural fertility and assisted reproductive technology women. You’ll learn which supplements, foods and lifestyle changes to implement to boost your egg quality. I’ll go into the why these have been clinically proven to boost egg quality. ($75 value)
Fertility boosting sample weekly meal plan with recipes!
- If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the sea of information and don’t know where to start or what to eat- start here. I’ll give you a week’s worth of sample meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks) with recipes to get your started. And a fertility forward shopping list to take to the store with you. ($90 value)
The Path to Motherhood Journal
- Guided exercises, reflections and prompts to help you connect within, process your experiences and enjoy the ride. This is designed to be used in conjunction with the course. ($108 value)
Sleuthing Your BBT chart
- I’ll cover the most common imbalances shown in BBT charts- how to identify them, what they mean and solutions. It’s another step to getting to the root cause of your infertility and how to fix it. ($ 108 value)
Guidance After Your Positive Pregnancy Test
- Congratulations! Here is extra support for early in the first trimester. Enjoy an acupressure protocol, journaling exercise and guided meditation to reduce anxiety, secure pregnancy and decrease chances of miscarriage. ($325 value)
You’ll also receive
- Lifetime access to the course including updates and enhancements
- Email support
- 15% discounts on all supplements
- Discounted lab testing
What you’ll receive:
- The Path to Optimal Fertility Course (7 jam packed modules, videos & handouts) – $2000
- Researched backed boosting egg quality protocol – $75
- Fertility boosting weekly meal plan w recipes and fertility shopping list- $90
- The Path to Motherhood Journal – $108
- Sleuthing your BBT chart – $108
- Guidance after your positive pregnancy test – $324
Your price: $797 for everything
one payment of $797 or 4 Monthly Payments of $247
How will this course help me?
This course will help you learn a great deal about your body, how to pinpoint imbalances that may be affecting your fertility and all the steps you need to optimize your health, help you conceive and carry a baby to term.
How long does it take to complete?
It depends on how quickly you move through the materials. You may cruise through all the course material in a short amount of time and then take a few months to implement all the changes.
How long does it take to work?
As a general guide, allow three to six months to fully influence your system. Some women conceive within a month or two and others take six to twelve months. Every single body is unique!
Can you guarantee I’ll get pregnant after this course?
I certainly wish that I could! And don’t believe anyone (or any clinic) who tells you they can! I can guarantee that if you follow everything in this course (tips, tools, guides, practices etc.) you will optimize every aspect of your wellness and fertility and have a GREAT chance of having a baby soon.
Do you offer refunds?
Due to the nature of this course and the complete access after purchasing, we do not offer refunds. Please review all the course offerings thoroughly before purchasing.
Are you ready to stop saying:
I can’t believe another one of my friends is pregnant, again. And they were not even trying.
I don’t want to bear trying for another month and continue to feel devastated.
I just don’t think my body can do anything, again.
Maybe I’m just not meant to be a mom.
And start saying:
I’m so calmer & more confident even though we are still trying.
I can’t believe how much healthier I feel every day.
I actually have a baby bump!
My family feels complete now.