Would you like one-to-one guidance from a women’s health and fertility specialist? Do you live in a different state/country or do not have access to high quality, professional care for your fertility concerns?
No worries! Wild Rose Medicine and Dr. Margo offer telemedicine appointments you can access from anywhere in the world. Telemedicine utilizes secure video appointments or the phone for consultations, where she can diagnose and treat you from afar.
WildRose Medicine offers telemedicine appointments focus on:
- Preconception and fertility care
- Hormonal imbalances and related conditions, i.e: PCOS, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, adenomyosis
- Digestive imbalances
- Sleep disorders
- Anxiety and depression
- Children’s health
How does it work?
- Contact us to set up your first appointment.
- Fill out your on-line paperwork at least 24 hours before your appointment. Send us recent lab work and imaging, if available.
- Follow the links to your secure appointment at your designated appointment time.
- We have our session via secure video conferencing. Phone is an option, as well. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions! Some of the questions may seem irrelevant but actually help us understand your health from an Eastern perspective.
- You will receive a follow-up email with your personalized treatment plan and detailed instructions for what to do next. It often includes:
- Specific dietary suggestions.
- Lifestyle recommendations, which often include stress reduction, yoga and meditation practices.
- Customized herbal medicine and supplements recommendations (all patients receive 15% discount through our Fullscript store)
- Other supportive holistic recommendations
- We schedule follow up appointments for on-going support, modifications to your treatment plan and address other concerns. Plan on once per month for three months minimum.