A Natural and Integrated Approach to Infertility
in Louisville, CO (servicing the Boulder and Denver Metro Areas) and on-line via phone/video consultations. Please visit wildrosefertility for more information on Dr. Margo’s integrative fertility care.
Dr. Margo is delighted to partner with her patients on their fertility journey. She brings specialized training in the field of reproductive medicine, years of experience and a heartfelt desire to help her patients realize their dreams.
Why Choose Wild Rose Medicine Acupuncture and Ayurveda for your fertility support? We are:
Committed to excellence on all levels: excellent patient care and excellent therapies offered to help you achieve excellent results
Trusted and recommended by OB/GYN doctors, reproductive endocrinologists and fertility clinics
Dedicated to continually receiving specialized training in the field of reproductive medicine, both eastern and western
Providing personalized care where we take time to listen to your concerns and address the whole picture of health, wellness, and fertility
Eastern medicine is often times a missing link.
Infertility responds well to acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), especially when other treatment methods are not desired or have failed. In fact, acupuncture has been clinically proven to enhance the chances of fertilization and live births by increasing blood flow to the uterus, stimulating ovulation and enhancing sperm quality and motility. Eastern medicine also helps address stress, menstrual cycle regulation and other underlying factors, which often accompany infertility. We treat imbalances from the root cause.
Both TCM and Ayurveda place a great emphasis on ones health months before conception is desired for optimal results. Both Eastern traditions offer guidance on improving ones overall well-being, balancing hormones and treat underlying conditions prior to conception. We work specifically on enhancing fertility through diet, herbal medicine, nutraceutical supplements, lifestyle changes and acupuncture. It is akin to tending the soil before the seed is planted.
However, we work with you wherever you are in your fertility journey! Some individuals and couples come to Wild Rose Medicine Acupuncture and Ayurveda a year before they want to conceive, others come after years of trying on their own or after unsuccessful ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) attempts. We offer supportive treatments in conjunction with in-vitro fertilization (IVF) and intra-uterine insemination (IUI).
Individualized approaches to infertility help with each unique set of challenges. After your first visit you will leave with a detailed treatment plan and proposed schedule of appointments. We will discuss ways to enhance your diet and how to reduce stress along with which herbs and supplements to take.
Whether you are using Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), your own methods or a combined and integrated approach, Dr. Margo offers holistic guidance and support to help you through every step of this journey.
Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture are wonderful to:
- Increase blood flow to the uterus
- Stimulate ovulation
- Regulate the menstrual cycle
- Improve sperm quality and motility
- Decrease chances of miscarriage
- Decrease side effects of pharmaceutical drugs
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve success rates for IVF and IUI patients
IVF (in-vitro fertilization) patients in the Denver metro and Boulder areas have the option of receiving acupuncture treatments at your fertility clinic before and after fetal embryo transfer (FET). This reduces stress and has been clinically proven to increase success rates of the transfer, while providing extra support to relax and minimize discomforts from the procedure. In fact, one study documented clinical pregnancies in 34 of 80 patients (42.5%) in a group who received acupuncture before and after FET, whereas pregnancy rate was only 26.3% (21 out of 80 patients) in the control group, which did not receive acupuncture.
Contact us for more information. We look forward to assisting you during this time!Read Fertility FAQ’s
- Acupuncture on the day of embryo transfer significantly improves the reproductive outcome in infertile women: a prospective randomized trial.
- Effects of acupuncture on pregnancy rates in women undergoing in vitro fertilization- a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Unexplained infertility treated with acupuncture and herbal medicine in Korea
- Acupuncture for ovulation induction in polycystic ovarian syndrome: a randomized controlled trial
- Impact of whole systems Traditional Chinese Medicine on in vitro fertilization outcomes
- Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine effects on assisted reproductive technology: six cases and their clinical significance
- IVF, acupuncture and mental health- a qualitative study of perceptions and experiences of women participating in a randomized controlled trial of acupuncture during IVF treatment
- Diet and lifestyle in the prevention of ovulatory of ovulatory disorder infertility
- A Review on Various Uses of N-Aceytl Cysteine